What Is Batch ICO Converter
ICO file format is used to store icons in Microsoft Windows. All ICO documents contain one or several bitmap images, which fact guarantees very high quality of Windows icons. However, no matter how great the quality of these files is, their compatibility with standard image viewing software like Paint, Picasa, and Windows Viewer leaves much to be desired. This is the main reason why sophisticated computer users prefer to convert ICO to other formats.
Image converter is the best way to convert ICO in batch. Clearly, the program has to have batch conversion option enabled since otherwise you won’t have an opportunity to process hundreds of icons at once. We recommend that you try Factory Image Converter to process ICO in batch.
And here’s why:
- Unlike many online programs for image conversion, Factory Image Converter is a batch ICO converter. It gives you an opportunity to select up to 150 icons and process them at a time;
- Factory Image Converter is very easy to master. The user-friendly interface of the program coupled with the built-in wizard and free online how-to articles makes My Format Factory converter the best choice for both, beginning and advanced users;
- Factory Image Converter can be used to not only convert, but also edit ICO files. You can rotate, crop and resize images with the help of this multifunctional tool. You can even apply watermarks to ICO files;
- Factory Image Converter supports dozens of formats. You can convert files to 18 different formats, which include but are not limited to BMP, JPEG, ICO, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF. As for input formats, Factory Image Converter supports not only ICO, but over 30 image formats;
- Factory Image Converter is affordable for everyone. Priced at under $20, this conversion software can be purchased to complete a large number of tasks;
- Factory Image Converter can be downloaded for free! My Format Factory gives all users an opportunity to use its software for free for the first 30 days so that they are able to evaluate the quality and make a purchase decision.
There is no obligation or hidden fees, so get Factory Image Converter now and you’ll learn how to convert ICO in batch!
A painting in a museum probably hears more foolish remarks than anything else in the world.